The dedicated fertility preservation team at Northwestern Medicine works across many specialties in order to best accommodate our patients’ specific needs. This emphasis in collaboration allows for truly comprehensive treatment in an effort to optimally educate and inform patients about fertility before, during and after treatment. Patient who have questions about fertility or fertility preservation can call the Patient Navigator at (312)503-3378.
What we offer:
- Women: Embryo Banking, Egg Banking, Ovarian Tissue Banking, Medication treatment, Fertility Sparing Surgery
- In collaboration with Lurie Children’s Hospital - Girls: Fertility Sparing Surgery, Ovarian Tissue Banking
- Men: Sperm banking, Testicular Tissue Extraction, Fertility Sparing Surgery
- In collaboration with Lurie Children’s Hospital – Boys: Fertility Sparing Surgery, Testicular Tissue Banking
It’s important to remember that each patient has a unique treatment plan and situation. An individualized consultation can help a patient understand all of his or her options as well as pursue appropriate treatments quickly, in warranted, If you have questions about fertility, please call the Patient Navigator at 312-503-3378.
Ralph R Kazer, MD – Fertility and Reproductive Medicine, Professor in Obstestrics and Gynecology, Northwestern University
Mary Ellen Pavone, MD – Fertility and Reproductive Medicine, Assistant Professor in OB/Gyn, Northwestern University, Medical Director of the NPC
Robert Brannigan, MD – Urology, Associate Professor in Urology, Northwestern University
Valerie Gills, PA – Urology
Kristin Smith, BS – Patient Navigator
- Egg (Oocyte) Banking, Embryo Banking, Ovarian Shielding, Ovarian tissue cryopreservation, Ovarian Transposition, Sperm banking, Testicular tissue cryopreservation, Trachelectomy
- Not sex-specific