Clinic 101: Building a Fertility Preservation and National Physicians Cooperative (NPC) Program
The Oncofertility Consortium® provides a one-day, small-group training course to give health care providers the tools necessary to develop their own fertility preservation program or strengthen their existing program. Please find the agenda below.
The training includes the following:
- Overview of the Key Pieces in a Fertility Preservation Program
- The Ins and Outs of Setting Up a Local Oncofertility Community
- Timing, Turnaround, and Practical Considerations
- Discussing Fertility Preservation with Patients
- Pediatric Fertility Preservation
- Engaging the nursing community
- The Oncologist's Perspective
The next Clinic 101 will be Tuesday, September 10, 2013, at the 2013 Oncofertility Conference.
Register for the next Clinic 101.
The $25 fee for the course covers supplies, print materials, and lunch for attendees.