The Oncofertility Consortium® provides one-day, small-group training courses to provide researchers with the tools to study follicle growth in vitro.
Oncofertility 101: A training course in in vitro follicle growth using alginate hydrogels
The training includes the following:
- Welcome & Overview
- Laboratory Exercise Part I: Follicle Isolation & Manipulation
- Laboratory Exercise Part II: Follicle Encapsulation in Alginate
- The Evolution of Biomaterials in Follicle Culture
- The Ins and Outs of Setting Up a Follicle Culture Laboratory
- Laboratory Exercise Part III: Follicle Imaging & Quality Analysis
Two courses are held each year at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL. The next Oncofertility 101 course is:
September 10, 2013
The next Oncofertility 101 will be Tuesday, September 10, 2013, at the 2013 Oncofertility Conference.
Register for the next Oncofertility 101.
The $50 fee for the course covers supplies, lab materials, and lunch for attendees.