How You Can Participate! Help Researchers Study Oncofertility
If you are in immediate need for a fertility consultation, please call the FERTLINE to discuss your fertility options. If you would like to help the next generation of patients, join the Oncofertility Consortium's current research projects.
- Examining Effects of Chemotherapy and Hormone Depletion on Memory and Cognition: Participate in a two hour study involving MRI and computerized testing and receive $60
- FIRST Registry: Join a long-term online study
- Evaluate Save-My-Fertility Fact Sheets: Spend 5 minutes filling out a survey to help the next generation of oncofertility patients
- An Examination of Cancer Related Fertility Concerns: Participate in a 45 minute interview and recieve a $20 gift card
- Anxiety with Breast Imaging in Female Carriers of BRCA 1 or 2: Complete 2 short questionnaires within 3 days of an upcoming MRI or mammogram
Members of the Oncofertility Consortium® are also working with state and federal legislators to alleviate the financial burden of fertility preservation for cancer patients. Learn how you can participate in the Oncofertility Policy Initiatives.