The Oncofertility Consortium is proud to present a Virtual Grand Rounds stika.cfm
- Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 10 AM Central Time
- On “Hormonal impact of cancer treatment and management of hormonal symptoms in female cancer survivors”
- Led by Catherine Stika, MD, Associate Professor of Clinical Obstetrics & Gynecology – General, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Northwestern University
To Attend Online:
- On the day of the conference, login to participate beginning at 9:50AM Central Time.
- Login as a guest (you will not be given a login)
- When asked for your name, please try to include your institution (for example: YourName@Northwestern) so we can identify you if you ask a question!
- For technical assistance, please contact: Zoran Ilic at firstname.lastname@example.org (NOTE: Technical support is not available during the presentation)
- Download the App to view this presentation on your iPad.
- Test the computer you plan to use the day of the conference for compatibility.
To Attend in Person:
Come to the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, 303 E. Superior St., Ste. 10-123, Chicago, IL 60611
Are you an Illinois Provider? If so, join a pilot project to link Illinois oncology and reproductive specialists by contacting Oncofertility@northwestern.edu
The Oncofertility Virtual Grand Rounds are funded by the NIH (Grant 5UL1DE019587), the Friends of Prentice Foundation, and an unrestricted educational grant from Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.