adk121

The Oncofertility Consortium is pleased to announce the launch of the 2012 Oncofertility Conference webpage!  For anyone who doesn’t know yet, the 6th annual Oncofertility Conference  (#oncofert12 for you Twitter folks!) is being held in Chicago this fall, September 26th-28th.  This year will prove to be one of our most exciting and dynamic conferences yet.  If you’ve been waiting to register, peruse our presenter line-up or submit an abstract, now’s your chance.  This year we are also offering some very exciting preconference courses for researchers and clinicians on starting your own fertility preservation program and in vitro follicle growth.

Not forgetting the advocates and all that they do for cancer and fertility, we will be hosting a cocktail hour for the many supporters we’ve joined forces with along the way, including the infamous AYA group, Stupid Cancer.   You know that if Stupid Cancer’s there, you’re bound to have a great time AND be inspired!

Some highlights of this year’s conference include:

We look forward to seeing you in September!

Anonymous

Nice job on the overall appearence of the site. I will have to to continue checking other blog posts. I personally own and run a website and I understand the high priority of quality content and it's wide impact it makes on the quality of a site. I just wanted to hand out some props to you.

Free red lobste...

My business is quite enjoyed just for this web page. Its an interesting matter. This help me a lot to resolve a few issues. Its opportunity are very excellent and working type and so quick. I think it may be help all of you. With thanks pertaining to making the most of that attractiveness post beside me. My business is admiring the idea quite definitely! Getting excited about an excellent post. All the best . towards the author! good luck!

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.