Oncofertility Consortium

Jennifer Jozefik

------

Hello everyone! I currently work as a Lab Technician in the Woodruff Laboratory, and I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. In December 2007, I graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a double major in Integrative Biology and Psychology. During my undergraduate career, I did much research focusing on Endometriosis, which sparked my interest in the field of reproductive biology.

Upon graduation, I was drawn to working in the Woodruff lab because of the application of bench work science directly to the clinical world. As a volunteer working with cancer patients, it allowed the impact of the Oncofertility research to reach me at a more personal level. Currently, I work with the model systems for follicle research and culture, in addition to a variety of different applications for these systems. For example, one project that I recently worked on with Dr. Susan Barrett and Richard Ahn, involved testing the effects of certain chemotherapeutics on fertility in females. Through blogging, I hope to share a lot more about the collaborative lab research with all of you! Thanks for reading!

Pregnancy Miracle

Been looking for this type of information. Everything I've read anywhere else hasn't covered it very well, but your post did. Thanks...

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.