Oncofertility Consortium

Greg Dolin

-------------

Hello all. I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself.
I am a Visiting Associate Professor of Law at the George Washington University School of Law. Previously, I was affiliated with Northwestern University Law School, which is how I got involved in the Oncofertility project. I am a trained attorney, but also a doctor. Because of my background, the Oncofertility project was of particular interest to me.
My role on the project is to help explore legal issues that are likely to face the scientists, doctors, patients, and families that come in contact with Oncofertility. In collaboration with several other authors, we recently published an article titled "Medical Hope, Legal Pitfalls" which explores these issues. We are currently in the process of revising that article into a book chapter. I hope to post on the blog whenever a legal story or case of interest and relevance to Oncofertility is in the news. I look forward to the conversation.

Greg Dolin

Carolyn, the article appears in Santa Clara Law Review, volume 49, pages 673-716. It is also available at this website http://works.bepress.com/gregory_dolin/2/ Note that the website contains an early (and not the final) draft of the Article. However, substantively, it is the the same as the final draft.

Carolyn

Can you provide the citation of the article so interested folks can read it?
Thanks!

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.