2014 Oncofertility Conference
Bench to Bedside: Oncofertility Advances in Males and Females
September 22-23, 2014
Prentice Women's Hospital
250 E. Superior Street
Welcome to the 2014 Oncofertility Conference! This year, the Oncofertility Consortium® is proud to be hosting its eighth annual Oncofertility Conference. This conference will attract more than 150 researchers, clinicians, advocates, and trainees from around the globe who are dedicated to ensuring reproductive health for cancer survivors whose disease or treatment may impair fertility. Stay tuned over the next few months as we provide more information about the conference. Contact us at email@example.com or (312)503-2506 with questions or concerns!
- NEW! Lunchtime Breakout Sessions
- Speaker Biographies
- Training Courses - September 23rd, 2014
- Hands on Investigational Techniques in Fertility Preservation - REGISTRATION FULL (email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waitlist)
- Clinic 101: Building a Fertility Preservation Program
- Communication 101: Oncofertility Communication Strategies
- Hands on Embryology and Andrology Methods in Fertility Preservation - REGISTRATION FULL (email email@example.com to be put on the waitlist)
- NOW OPEN! Hands-on lab courses full, spots available for clinical training courses. Register early to guarantee a seat!
- Poster Session
- Abstract Subnmission is now closed. You will be notified of abstract acceptance by end-of-day 8/27.
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Hotel Information
- Learn more about what you can do in Chicago
The 2014 Oncofertility Conference is funded by the NIH (grants 5R13HD063248 and U54HD076188) and a generous donation from the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center and H-Foundation. The project described is supported by the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center – The H Foundation. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center – The H Foundation
The $185 registration fee to attend the 2014 Oncofertility Conference includes a full day of education about oncofertility research and clinical care, meals, and an evening reception with poster presentations. Registration increases to $205 after September 7th so register early for the discount! Additional small-group courses are $35, each, for lab-based courses (Oncofertility 101 and Hands-on Embryology and Andrology Methods for Fertility Preservation) and $20, each, for clinic based courses (Clinic 101 and Communication 101)
Follow us on: